Sunday, November 1, 2009

Busy!! Busy!! Busy!!

Sorry to have vanished off the blogosphere for like 3 months. There have been a lot of things going on at ESPT as well as my personal life. I'll try and keep you updated and apprised of it all in some more frequent posts this upcoming month.

A big part of my time the last 3 months has been devoted to teaching at Samuel Merritt University's Physical Therapy program. That's right everybody, my alma mater is now a university!! You can check them out here.

I have been teaching Sports Medicine to the 3rd year Doctor of Physical Therapy students. It's been a joy to share my experiences with them and has allowed me to reflect on how far I've come in the last 10 years. I've got a few more lectures to prepare before the end of the semester. As much as I enjoying the experience and the studying (and yes I enjoy the studying as it helps me review material and keeps me on my toes), I am looking forwards to the extra time next spring.

Here's a few more pics of SMU:




















With the extra hours freed up, I hope I can devote more time to posting on this blog as well as on Examiner.com. In July, I accepted a position as the Sports Medicine Expert for them, but have posted very limited amounts because of the teaching position at SMU which fell into my lap in August. You can check out and follow me at Examiner.com here. More articles to come for sure in the spring.

And with all the above, don't think that I've put ESPT second. While pursuing these other professional opportunities, ESPT continues to offer the highest-level of sports and orthopedic physical rehabilitation in the Fremont area. As the premier physical therapy facility in Fremont, these are just a few examples of how we're not resting on our laurels and seeking to make sure the the community knows just how good we are.

For more information look us up at www.espt-ca.com.

No comments: